Thursday, April 12, 2012

Book Study

I've had a copy of "The Mission of Motherhood" by Sally Clarkson for a while now, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. But I now have more incentive! There is a blog called MomHeart.org that is doing an online book study of this book, complete with personal or group discussion questions, online interaction with others who are going through the book, and reflections from bloggers. I'm going to be participating in it. Anyone want to join in? You can find the link here:  http://www.momheart.org/blog/welcome-to-the-mission-of-motherhood-book-study. Enjoy this dive into the calling and mission of moms the world over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Review: "Good Man" by Nathan Clarkson

I have been a fan of Sally Clarkson's books and podcasts for a number of years now. Her ministry has helped encourage me in my own journ...