Monday, July 10, 2017

A Review: "The Bible Explorer's Guide"

"The Bible Explorer's Guide", published by ZonderKidz, is a fabulous fountain of information for every child and adult interested in expanding their knowledge of life in Bible times. Filled with maps, drawings, photos, and facts, this is a book that will be a great addition to any Bible reference section for kids. With sections like "Problems and Plagues in Egypt", "Voices in the Desert", and "The Dark Day", this book looks in detail at how people lived in Bible times, plants, celebrations, and architecture in ancient times. My oldest son loves these kinds of books and is eager to dive in on his own.

(I’ve received this complimentary book through the BookLook program in exchange for a review. A positive review was not required and the views expressed in my review are strictly my own.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Review: "Good Man" by Nathan Clarkson

I have been a fan of Sally Clarkson's books and podcasts for a number of years now. Her ministry has helped encourage me in my own journ...