Friday, February 19, 2016

A Review: "Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids" by Whee Winn

After this book, "Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids" by Whee Winn, arrived at my house, I immediately opened the package and started testing a few jokes out on my kids. They both love knock-knock jokes and this book does the trick of infusing fresh life into their joke-telling repertoire. My oldest has enjoyed using this book to provide some easy entertainment while I'm getting dinner ready.

The book contains over 250 jokes and is laid out in several sections, with jokes sorted by name, place, holidays, or objects. This has been a fun addition in our house, especially for two boys who absolutely love knock-knock jokes!

(I’ve received this complimentary book through the BookLook program in exchange for a review. A positive review was not required and the views expressed in my review are strictly my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Review: "Good Man" by Nathan Clarkson

I have been a fan of Sally Clarkson's books and podcasts for a number of years now. Her ministry has helped encourage me in my own journ...